eyecoon offers the full cycle of development, customization and integration services of enterprise information management systems, including analysis, architecture creation, prototyping and configuration as well as information technology consulting.
Today eyecoon is facilitating the integration of information, employees, customers and processes across differnet businesses worldwide through systems and content management solutions built specially for our customers.
eyecoon continues to deliver excellent enterprise information management solutions on various platforms.
Our highly professional developers, designers, architects and analysts share a common passion - they are driven to turning challenging tasks into simple solutions!
With eyecoon information management is easy!
We understand how it is important for you to choose a trustworthy partner that understands your problems and knows how to solve them. We are here to make your choice easy.
Experts in Enterprise Content Management
eyecoon is deeply-experienced in integration and customization of both top-line and open source ECM solutions.
In addition, we create our own frameworks, which allow the transition from legacy ECM systems to custom CMS framework which is used for enterprise portal development.
We believe in long term respectful relations. Since the degree of our success greatly depends on the success of our partners, we are aimed at building open solid relationships with you. It is the desire to help you reach your goals that lets us achieve a steady reliable partnership. 90% of our customers become our regular clients.
Versatile technological expertise
At eyecoon we won't impose our opinion of what solution is best for you. We believe that choice is important, and by providing our enterprise information management services for a number of proprietary and open platforms, we are creating favorable conditions for this concept to flourish. Join us to explore different available solutions and choose what best fits your business tasks and not just technology preferences. Development is also available in variety of programming languages including: C#, C++, Visual Basic, .NET (VB.NET), ASP.NET, PHP, ASP and Delphi.
Rich knowledge of vertical markets
Most of our team members have worked in the corporate world, and some have even held executive positions, so we utilize the knowledge of core domain processes and industry standards to ensure your system addresses your business concerns. We have deep industry knowledge in the following domains: e-commerce, telecom, multimedia, marketing, banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing and many more. When particular vertical markets knowledge is necessary eyecoon has a large pool of top-notch specialists, both within the company and through our parent company network, who we can bring in to the project at any stage.
Technology Skills and Expertise
eyecoon offers profound technological expertise in the spheres of custom software development, packaged solutions customization, and components integration and migration. For you to win the day we also use open source and third-party application software. Together with eyecoon business analysis this guarantees the best choice of technology and avoids its future obsolescence.
eyecoon business-oriented approach let us set a framework of principles that are a part of our corporate culture.
In the development practice our specialists have strong commitment to:
- Customer's business goals (TCO, ROI, EVA)
- Open standards & open source
- SOA - easier innovation and management of business processes
- 3-bility: scalability, reliability, extensibility
- State-of-the art concepts (Web 2.0, Web 3.0)
Technologies and programming languages we use include:
- Java WebStart
- Microsoft IIS
- Oracle AS
Technologies and Frameworks
- Java Beans
- Ruby on Rails
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Rapid SQL
At your disposal expansive internal capabilities for performing software development services successfully. eyecoon follows the best of breed practices and existing metrics to manage service performance and maintain business continually.
eyecoon software development approach is based on the following principles:
- Business needs orientation in software architecture. It is not about building the most technically elegant solution, but about solving a problem. Business- rather than technology-oriented solutions are more effective for further modernization and upgrading in terms of ROI
- Adherence to SOA and open industry standards which guarantees smooth integration of a new solution with your legacy corporate information systems, if any
- Satisfied budget and time frames restrictions along with functional requirements ensured by the optimal combination of tools, technology and architecture (e.g. open source and licensed solutions)
eyecoon project-based development adheres to SW-CMM and open standards and usually follows the following procedures (with possible iterations):
- On the negotiations stage sales managers and business analysts communicate with you to outline the vision and the best solution for the project. Since we care about simple communications, on the initial stage you have one single point of contact, who is always near to answer your questions and solve problems. Other activities include requirements gathering, business analysis, project planning and estimation.
- On the production stage the assigned team of an account manager, software engineers, architects, consultants, developers and quality engineers perform product, changes and risk management, reporting, testing and other activities according to the agreed plan.
- On the post-implementation stage you receive all the deliverables according to the release schedule. Support and training (including troubleshooting, development and installation of workarounds and patches) are integral parts of development contracts.
The defined and mature internal processes guarantee project (and contract) transparency and ensure that you are provided with productivity gain and cost reduction targets (or other results planned).
One of the aspects we pay special attention to is business continuity and security management. To provide it, we use special security and backup policy, which covers such issues, as backup locations, recovery scripts, information security policy, access control, organizational security, personnel and environmental security. The result of such an approach is to have our response reactive, flexible, and stable from the very request processing till the final product release.